Thursday, February 11, 2010

today i made a blog for myself. to let everyone knows about me. i just have to learn more about computer. it was realy difficult. hmmm. i have done my spm examination. so now, i just stay at home and didn't do anything. so boring. my life is quite boring. everyday i wake up early in the morning, take bath, take a meal if got a meal at home. sometimes, my mum didn't cook. so i have to wait my mum come back from school at 4pm if 'tak ada meeting' just like my mum said. it is very late right. but it's okay. i understand she was very busy. all my friends are busy too. some of them 'kerja' to get a lot of money right. my mum didn't give me to work because she said 'if u want anything,just ask for it. then mama can give it to u.' so,why must i go for working if mama can give anything to me right. hmmm. nothing else i want to talk about. tomorow i will continue. bye2.